Associate Product Manager
At Urbint, our mission is to make communities more resilient. We do this by pairing external data with artificial intelligence to identify areas of high risk and prevent catastrophic loss for utilities and urban operators across the country. We are a team of close-knit engineers, entrepreneurs, and data geeks who obsess over problem solving, new technologies, and making a positive impact in our communities.
As an Associate Product Manager Senior Product Designer at Urbint, you’ll meet customers, design and lead software development, and organize market launches. You’ll constantly learn, work cross-functionally, engage with all aspects of the company, and ultimately, create products that help make communities more resilient. Anyone interested in challenging themselves and making an impact should apply.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
At Urbint, you will:
- Be a product expert who can answer employee and customer questions, field feature requests, and evangelize the company vision
- Coordinate product launches with engineering, marketing, business, and customer stakeholders
- Facilitate product development working with our software and AI teams
- Turn ideas into detailed specifications, and contribute to building the company product roadmap
- Meet with current and future customers to understand their work and steer product planning
- Clearly communicate user needs while collaborating with designers, engineers, product managers, and marketing
- Study trends in AI, big data, and urban technology via market landscape research, attending conferences
What we're looking for:
- Either a BA/BS in a technology oriented field, or 1-2 years working in an enterprise software delivery environment, e.g. startup, consulting, etc.
- Ability to think about how system's constituent parts create a greater whole while not losing track of the details that make great software
- Ability to work independently against deadlines
- Believes software is for people and has a powerful empathy for the user
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent writer and presenter
- Thrives with feedback and constructive criticism
- Enjoys working within an agile product development process
- Can juggle multiple work streams and manage their own time
- Passion for urban environments and solving problems within
What We Offer:
- Mission Driven - Some companies use AI to serve better digital ads and trade stocks, we seek to make our communities more resilient.
- Top Compensation - Competitive compensation package with 100% benefit coverage.
- Prime NoHo Location - Our office sits in the heart of NYC’s historic NoHo district and is just minutes away from the BDFM and 6 subway lines.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.