At Urbint, our mission is to make communities more resilient. We do this by pairing external data with artificial intelligence to identify areas of high risk and prevent catastrophic loss for utilities and urban operators across the country. We are a team of close-knit engineers, entrepreneurs, and data geeks who obsess over problem solving, new technologies, and making a positive impact in our communities.
We are looking for a creative, passionate, data-driven product marketer to be responsible for the marketing funnel at Urbint. You will be in charge of engaging our target list across multiple segments, converting them into leads, and nurturing those leads along the journey to becoming customers and advocates. We will look to you to lead our outreach efforts, test various distribution channels, and work closely with other team members.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead cultivation processes through email and content.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Build and own an editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, white-papers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years in digital or inbound marketing
- Creative thinker with an ability to use data to inform decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in marketing automation software and content management systems
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS
- Mission Driven - Some companies use AI to serve better digital ads and trade stocks, we seek to make our communities more resilient.
- Top Compensation - Competitive compensation package with 100% benefit coverage.
- Prime NoHo Location - Our office sits in the heart of NYC’s historic NoHo district and is just minutes away from the BDFM, RW, and 6 subway lines
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.