Director of People Operations
We are looking for a creative, passionate, data-driven people operations director to help make Urbint a great place to work.
In this role, you will:
- Assume ownership of all current people operations initiatives, programs, and processes, including but not limited to the employee handbook, benefits, employee policies, talent development and people management programs.
- Establish Urbint as a best-in-class people organization, owning the continuous improvement of our people programs and creating a competitive edge for Urbint in talent acquisition, development, and retention.
- Make Urbint a diverse and inclusive workplace, driving the evolution and adoption of our mission, vision, and values, while ensuring values are put into practice every day across the organization.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field
- 5+ years of people operations experience
- Experience scaling a team in early stages of company lifecycle
- Ability to create and restructure HR processes, including total rewards, coaching, performance management, compliance/labor relations, and HRIS systems
- High level of interpersonal skills and quick to build trust. Objective, confident and clear communications.
- Self-driven and diligent project manager who is highly process-driven, organized, detailed, and able to independently follow-through on commitments.
- Creative and strategic thinker with an ability to use data to inform decisions
- Proficient with Google Suite
- HR certification (i.e. SPHR, PHR, SHRM-SCP) is a plus
What We Offer:
- Mission Driven - Some companies use AI to serve better digital ads and trade stocks, we seek to make our communities more resilient.
- Top Compensation - Competitive compensation package.
- Best in Class Medical Coverage - 100% benefits and premiums paid.
- Prime NoHo Location - Our office sits in the heart of NYC’s historic NoHo district and is just minutes away from the BDFM and 6 subway lines.
- Health Perks - Gym reimbursement and citibike membership.
- Strong Culture - collaborative office focused on teamwork, humility, and hustle.
- Catered lunch on Thursdays, plus a kitchen filled with snacks and drinks.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.